Thursday, June 7, 2012

speechless with gratitude.

I am sitting here (again at my desk), and I am astounded. I just checked my fundraising site online, and today I reached $2290 of $3600. I mean, I knew that God would provide, but to see Him provide through so many of my friends and family and even people I don't know (!) is another thing completely. It takes it to the next level, you know? I'm absolutely speechless -- and as my grandmother knows, I am rarely speechless! This is something that means so much to me, and to see that other people believe in this mission too is so exciting!! I hope everyone realizes that, even though I'm the one who is actually going on this trip, you all are coming along with me through your prayers and support. That's why I wanted to start this blog - so that as I process everything from the preparation to the trip itself to the post-trip experiences, you all can come on this journey too. I hope you are as thrilled as I am to be a part of this adventure! I am so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment