Tuesday, October 23, 2012

challenges.

Yesterday and today's time at a new ministry left the team broken down. We are all trying to process what we saw and experienced in our own way, but debriefing as a group that has very strong and differing opinions has been very hard. On top of that, we are all physically, spiritually, and emotionally exhausted. Some of us are sick, too. We have not been able to get adequate rest or nutrition since we arrived, and I am sure that this does not help things. Please pray for us.

Part of me does not want to leave Uganda, but the other part of me can't wait to go home. This is something that only my teammates will truly understand. I want to be able to do something to help all of these people with their significant needs, but on the other hand, I feel so inadequate and overwhelmed. I honestly don't know where to begin, and I am praying that God will reveal some direction soon. Until then, I will focus on finishing this trip strong, and I will continue to pray about it. That is all I can do.

1 comment:

  1. so proud of you and your team...God Bless you all and get home safe and sound

    ReplyDelete